We are currently scheduling June appointments for sessions at our Vienna home office*
To learn more about our services please copy the brief intake questions below and email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specify whether your pet is a cat or dog (or both)
- Pet's age
- Pet's gender
- Breed (or mix)
- A day and evening phone number
- Your address (city, state is sufficient)
- Briefly describe your training/behavior goal(s).
- Has your pet ever growled at, snapped at, nipped or bitten a person? If yes, please describe.
- Has your pet ever injured, fought or shown other aggressive behavior towards other animals? If yes, please describe.
- If there are children in the home, please list ages.
Our trainer does her best to respond to emails very quickly, in most cases within one business day.
Current and previous clients may reach our trainer via email or by phone at 703-489-6452 Please leave a daytime as well as an evening phone number.
See Frequently Asked Questions for additional information.
*Not all behavioral problems can be seen at our home office. Contact us for details.